domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2007

Una letra positiva

Us Vs. Them
(Sick Of It All)


All roads lead the same direction
we all see eye to eye,
won't stand for a bad connection
we came to keep things tight,
prove this, prove that,
proving is nothing,
let's all just be ourselves,
focused with the right aggression
turn to each other for help,
people merge on state of mind from all
different walks of life,
don't need any more stupid division,
don't need to feel uptight.


Brother - I'll always look out for you
if I feel it back
Sister - we'll brave the outside world
off the beaten track,
When it's us vs. them... you can always count on me
When it's us vs. them... it's a global unity


Open the extended family
the family is growing fast,
friendship will transcend the borders
the world is shrinking fast,
Cities merge on state of mind
there's nothing wrong with that,
don't need any more stupid division,
don't fall for their trap.


Brother - I'll always look out for you
if I feel it back
Sister - we'll brave the outside world
off the beaten track
When it's us vs. them... you can always count on me
When it's us vs. them... it's a global unity

No hay comentarios: